Thursday, April 03, 2003

Mmm... it was a good day.

I think I passed the in class portion of my Survival Models midterm. The take home is a bitch and that sucks... but that's life when you've got Adub as a prof. And I was a good girl and went to all my classes. Granted, I totally didn't pay attention in PF, but hey I went. :-) Give me a little credit!

Tonight, the seniors willed us stuff. ::tear:: Kim gave me a calculator that is SOA approved so I can use it for the exam in May! And she gave me balls (the ones you use to destress and such) because she said I earned them this week. :-) ::stupid grin:: And I got tons of New Member stuff from previous NM coordinators. I can't wait til we get NMs next year. And I'm co-captain of the V team with Carla! Woo! Yay for having my V-card and totally being proud of it! And I got a Daniels shirt from EZA... an old one... ::sniff:: How sad... the seniors are graduating. AGH! I am going to be a junior next year! How crazy is that?! Sometimes I just don't like to think about how time flies by. I can remember back to NSO freshmen year and making that stupid web page about that imaginary person and gawd... it will have been two years in August. It felt like just yesterday. OK I am going to stop this before I get all sappy.

I need a sign people. How forward do I have to be?! :-P Just waiting things out I guess... alright... math is calling and it plans on making me its bitch. A slave to math. Forever. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home