Thursday, April 03, 2003

Wow I am seriously on crack this week. Why have I been so absolutely ridiculously crazy this week? Am I normally this off my rocker? Someone tell me!

Tonight's shift with Pat was super fun. I think he was on crack too. And yeah we just had a crazy ass shift where we were so hyper and so dumb except I was so hyper because I was so tired. How odd. And we watched As Good As It Gets... which I think has some of the best one-liners ever! "You can go sell craxy somewhere else because we're all stocked up here!" Muy excelente. I'm so sad that I finally get to work with Pat after a year and some and now it's his time to graduate. Just not fair. But that's life!

Mmm the most random thing about today was at the end of the shift around 2am, I get a phone call and I was expecting it to be William or someone because those are the only people who would call me late at night and well I look at the caller ID and it's Daniel! Really threw off my night to have him call. Haha he got a long distance plan on his cell FINALLY and so he felt he had to call... only he would do that. :-) I kinda miss talking to him. ::shaking my head:: It's hard to believe that we used to talk for hours at a time and would be so engrossed in each others' lives and now we hardly IM. But although we don't talk as much anymore, I feel as if I haven't really missed a beat with him or our friendship. So yeah... Daniel. ::shrugs shoulders:: I'll probably give him a call back after I blog because it's about time we chatted... although I seriously need to study for that midterm. I didn't study at all! I am sooo screwed.

And yeah... life is good. Daniels hall for a third straight year. How friggin awesome is that? This seriously feels like home now. Daniels is all I've ever known! If they move me out of Daniels senior year, I won't even know what do with myself. :-) But poor William... getting Stoddard two years in a row... ::sigh:: he will get over it... Anyways... we spent an hour on ice breakers. Christ! An hour of "training"!!! Unnecessary. But that is the life of the RA. :-P How fun it is!

OK. Time to give an old friend a call. And then study/sleep and wake up early to make up for the studying I didn't do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home