Friday, April 04, 2003

Wow... how often do Fridays suck this bad? Thankfully not too often. I totally failed the Advanced Calc quiz... I don't even want it back... I know it's going to bad bad bad... BUT I did spank the in class portion of my Survival Models midterm... 81 out of 85... that is a 96% people... spanked it... too bad my take home part is definitely going to bring that down... oh well... as long as I pass these classes... ::crossing fingers::

Carla put it best from her blog... "Vonda and I are now co-captains of the V team. Woo for morals! Vonda gets the varsity team because shes hardcore, I'm coaching JV." HAHAHAHA. So true. I'm such a good girl... I was telling Tom I am the purest of us all... I cannot think of anyone that is more pure than I... co-captain of the V team and damn proud of it!

So tonite is retreat... it's cold... and I just want to be in my own bed tonight but I can make do... I hope Neby is my OL... she's a sweetheart... and Chris Hammond is fine too... whichever... just glad I got Daniels...

And I have to say... I wish people didn't go home every weekend... not that I am full of free time anyways... I just want a few hours to do nothing but I don't see that happening this weekend... and I feel bad because Hannni wanted to come in and visit but I told her this was not the time... I'm not going to be here for half of it and then I've got my formal and yeah... but if no one takes my duty night, it looks like I won't be going to the formal then. :-( I pray another RA helps me out...

OK. I need to pack and nap or something or just lay there and think about my week... my mind is a mess and I want some clarity before I head out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home