Sunday, April 06, 2003

Longest weekend ever. Well then again, quadfest weekend isn't here yet. So I guess I shouldn't jinx myself.

The RA/OL retreat went OK. I was REALLY tired because I didn't get a lot of sleep on the account of two things: 1. Some of the OLs kept walking in and out of the room I was trying to get sleep in doing whatever they were doing... it was VERY annoying (plus someone had a maglite and kept shining everywhere) 2. Will Tang snores and dammit he was in our room... I was pretty close to throwing something at him so he would turn over. :-) So Saturday 8am breakfast was pretty painful since all I wanted to do was sleep. And we did inside team building all day. It gets tiring just because I've done practically every single one of those activities and so had everyone else in our group... and it feels like less team building and more routine. But everyone was really nice and Chris is my OL and I honestly don't see a problem at all. Best part is that Fehribach is my advisor. HA! I pray I pass his class or I will feel stupid whenever he stops by to talk to my residents! :-)

And Ben Hoch is my co-RA. He is a nice kid. There was one REALLY inappropriate comment he made during the retreat but ya know, I don't think I can even repeat it so I won't. I'm not sure if he realized what he said or didn't get the sexual reference. Who knows, except I was just kinda thinking WHOA I can't believe he just said that. Anyways, good kid... a little crazy but kewl.

So I got back from the retreat around 5pm on Saturday. And I just wanted to lay in bed and do nothing. But nopers, I had a formal to go to. So I layed in bed for an hour until William and I had DAKA. And I told him he needed to be ready by 7:30 and he threw a hissy fit because I didn't give him "24 hour notice" and said there was no way he would be ready. Seriously, he is so much more high maintenance than I am. It's just sick. So anyways we went to the formal... not really great music... they didn't play Baby Got Back which thoroughly upset William to no end. But gawd when he did the Macarena, I almost peed myself in laughter. I have never seen him use his ass like that oh gawd, I was dying. I wore the same dress as last time and totally came wearing flip flops. :-)

We left the formal early because things were REALLY dying down and headed out to TKE for their Sewer Party. William was on the list but Chunshek forgot to tell him that he needed to bring a 12 pack of some drink (whether it was pop or beer). So he couldn't get in and I had to run in and find Jon Abad and try to get William in. But luckily I knew the guys letting people in and so did Jess and everything worked out. Whew. So we all went in the sewers (me, William, Jess, and her sister Age) and it was pitch black and awesome and there was a ball pit and yeah... I was impressed. And we danced a little but I was pooped and I had just danced at the formal. So I said hi to about 51 of my residents (or at least it felt like there were that many there and I just happened to see all of them) and hung out with about 7 other RAs (4 really old ones Sarah, Andrea, and these other two and 3 current ones) and ran into two more RAs and yeah it was just kinda funny. What a wacky nite.

And then watched TiVo with William forever and ever. Or more like an hour because we were both exhausted. And I came back and fell asleep and got the most sleep I've gotten all week. Feels good.

Oh man, I was reading my Cosmo and my horoscope was a little bit creepy. It said "Single? You may have thought you've found a catch but his flakiness will make you want to throw him back in." Creepy! I don't really believe much in these things but dude it was just weird. I hope that doesn't come true! I kinda like someone and I pray he isn't flaky. And I wish he would give me a sign as to whether he is interested. Would just make life easier. But then again life is never easy. Still... a sign would be nice... or anything that would let me know that he had similar feelings as I do. And if he doesn't reciprocate (math word... hehe) I would still like to know, so I stop thinking about it all. "Throw me a friggin bone!" :-) He sure is cute though (really cute)... :-D

Agh... I guess it's about that time that I start the Sunday math festivites. Gross. Advanced Calc. Makes me want to get back in bed and pretend I'm not here. :-) Math, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home