Monday, April 07, 2003

Jon Abad is just the cutest... here is what he wrote in his blog:
"Vonda is too cute for her own good I think. I recall some anti-purity talk not too long ago but now she's got a support group going, so that's pretty money. Go V-Team. I'm proud of ya."

He finally has his blog working again and that is good. It's odd to go for a few days without reading something insightful or gadgety on his blog. Glad to know he got his stuff working.

His comment made me go back in my blog and figure out why I was looking to dirty my purity. :-) I remember why now and it makes me laugh. Silly me... December archives people... when I was working at T-town. :-)

So I got the take-home portion back from adub. Got an 18 out of 40. That was expected. Brought my average for the midterm to an 82.5%. Not too bad I guess. I passed and that's a lot prettier than I was expecting. And dammit, I totally forgot about the extra credit until Jeff turned around and asked if I have done it. Damn! There go some extra points that could have REALLY helped out! My mind was definitely not there last night...

Fehribach did not pass back the quizzes... not that I want it back in anyway. And today that class was deathly quiet. I always feel weird when it's THAT quiet.

I'm just rambling now. I gave permission to Molly to slap me when she felt I wasn't focusing and thinking about "other things". It's quite humorous. Anyways, must go. SocComm awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home