Wednesday, April 09, 2003

::yawn:: It's odd that on the nights where I'm free to be up as late as I want, I get massively tired and want to sleep earlier than usual. That's life.

Pep talk helped. Thanx ho! Asked David to a Coffee House show. :-) Peter Mulvey was ooookay... he was just kinda on and off good... sometimes the songs clicked and other times, I just thought "What is he talking about?" or "What is he saying? Did he say puppet or poet?" And then! Jeez! He's singing this weird song and he uses the word faggot all of a sudden and whoa! Max definitely looked shocked and kinda pissed. And the word "fucker" surfaced in these peaceful songs that didn't need that word at all! It was just weird! Bertini was there and he was being so goofy. During the "encore" song, the chicks sitting in front of us proceeded to laugh hysterically for no real reason... and then Bertini started to laugh and he made me laugh and missed the last song, which I was semi-digging. He's so goofy. I'm sure he is going to read this and make a Bertini joke out of it somehow. Gotta love that kid! Anyways, I think David didn't hate Coffee House, so that's a good thing. He's a hard-to-read kind of guy. Or just quiet/shy. Take your pick. Anyways, I walked back to Healthy Alt with him since I wanted to drop in at Crow... pointed out the SNAP van to him because he's never seen it... PLUS it had flames today! :-) David is very kewl... and very cute... ::stupid grin:: I hope we hang out more... :-)

What to say about Crow... haha... it was interesting... the theme was "Cowboys and Mexicans" and they were all so funny with their cowboy hats and that random cheese head. Adam would not let me leave the card table! He refused to let up and kept making me play more asshole. And THEN Jimmy Wang whipped out the pinata and it was funny because I guess it was filled with candy and condoms... nice mix haha... anyways, he let Stina have first crack at it and the scene reminded me of the kia sedone commercial where the girl is trying to hit the pinata at her party and is blindfolded and such and then starts wailing on the kids at the party thinking it's the pinata... and the line that goes with the scene is "Protect your kids when you can... get a Kia Sedone." It's a good commercial. Anyways... Stina whacks it twice and totally rips the body from the head and everyone gets some stuff... it was humorous... I love Crow's attitude towards being dry/without alcohol... they aren't letting it get to them... kudos! I personally think that you can always have fun without boozing it up... I find drunkeness an overrated and undesirable experience... I don't plan on getting drunk anytime soon (if ever)...

Let me say that my brother needs to try and do things on his own... like his financial aid... downloading programs... opening checking accounts... etc... he feels this need to call me for questions on all of it! He is only one year younger than me, but sometimes it feels like it's 5. I love the kid, but he really needs to learn to be self reliant. I hate babying him and leading him through every step. I did most of this crap on my own without too much guidance or help from mom and dad... and yeah it's tough sometimes but not impossible to do... he should be able to do it all also... I don't mind helping, but when I'm doing it all completely, it's a pain in the ass... and my mom thinks the same way... something goes wrong and WHAM she calls me as if I can really do something about it 500 miles away... I hate being the oldest and "responsible" at times... but eh... I'm glad I'm not Patton either... like right now as I'm typing this out at 3 in the morning, I am guiding him step by step on how to download DeadAim and upgrade AIM and all that jazz... he's so helpless at times! :-P But oh how I love the fool... he's the best brother a girl can have.

Hahaha... Kevin ate lunch with Erin, Molly, and me today... he kept laughing his ass off... I don't think he knows how goofy we all are at lunch sometimes... it was definitely one of those "Let's be the loudest and craziest people at DAKA" lunches and we were definitely the active hyper table... plus it seemed that everyone was eating alone today... all these guys had these vacant stares and just sitting alone and munching on their food... how unentertaining! When I have a boring lunch, it makes the day just drag on a little bit more... If I have a killer good lunch, the day just seems a little bit easier to take on! I guess that's what they mean by "power lunches" haha... :-D

::yawn:: I think once I've helped Patton with his "urgent" AIM issues, I'll hit the sack... I'm sleeping in hard... and then studying Personal Finance like crazy... I need to do really good on this exam... ::yawn:: too bad joconnor is sooo boring... I was so good and didn't skip too much until I started taking this class... :-) Oh well! Can't be perfect... ::yawn::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home