Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Happy Birthday Hanni! You're my number one bee-otch! :-) Another person who's the big 2-0. How scary is that? Two decades... whoa.

So damn that was a close game. I thought Syracuse had it for sure and it just started to slip away. I seriously thought Hinrich's 3-pointer was money. Thank gawd it wasn't! Matt Hazel walked in with a minute left to go and proceeded to make fun of me as I paced the room and got anxious. What an ass he is. :-P Seriously, we used to be so much nicer to each other and then the night of the famous sleep over (Alex, his Columbian roommate wanted Matt to sleep in my extra bed and have his "guests" sleep in Matt's bed) and wham, all we have are sarcastic biting comments for each other. I love it! He is such a good kid... of my favorite residents. I owe him, Carsten, and Sam a pizza at the end of the year since none of them quit crew... mad props to my residents.

And today, Kate from Ohio was added to the soccomm alias... and of course, we have to properly introduce her and SPAM so bad today... plus Adam started this weather@wpi.edu craze and he made the cheeziest comment... :-P I totally disown him...

And the snow keeps coming. Wouldn't it be funny if school was delayed? I hope not... I hate making up Advanced Calc classes... I treasure my Wednesdays!

I had dinner with Jess J and her sister Age (Age being a nickname for AJ... Audry J something... say it out loud... it makes sense... Age... AJ)... Anyways Age is awesome and I hope she decides to come to WPI... we're so much kewler than Georgia Tech. :-P She's a sweetheart. And man, Jess J needs to make a move on this guy! He is so money (even if he did write slanderous things about SocComm)! Seriously, if she would just make a move, he would totally respond and be all over it and their hook up would be official. Erin is currently working on getting him to make a move too... seriously people, things don't happen unless you get yourself in gear and make a move... I've been giving Jess the motivational talk for a little bit now... she is going out with him (alone) two more times this week... something better happen by the end of the week or someone is going to get yelled at... then me and Erin will take matters into our own hands! :-)

And now it's Tuesday... one week since last Tuesday... do I have plans? None that I know of yet... would someone like to change that? I'm hoping so :-) I need to give myself the motivational talk this week... haha... but jeez... I don't think I am brave enough this week to ask... I need a pep talk... where's Molly when I need a pep talk... I should follow my own advice that I gave to Jess... we will see how this Tuesday turns out. ::stupid grin::

Time for bed... hopefully I'll dream something juicy and good. I'm talking warm and fuzzy attacks... I'm talking another March 22ng dream... ha I probably won't even remember my dream... haven't remembered one in a while... anyways... I'm out. ::stupid grin::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home