Tuesday, April 08, 2003

So I did better than single digits on my Advanced Calc quiz... a big whopping 12... why do I suck at life so bad? :-P But he said that as long as you've had at least 40 points out of the three quizzes, you should be OK so far... so I am OK... not by much... but I'm OK...

And dammit, while sitting in Survival Models, I totally remembered I forgot to pay my credit card bill... I am going to get a crappy fee for that! My mind was so not there last week and I totally forgot to pay it... I had the money too... just forgot... last week was such a blur of cracked-out Vonda... I still don't know what I was on last week... :-)

And this makes me mad... copying Academy! Honestly, why must they feel the need to try and create another Academy? My high school was the best and if acceptance rates keep getting lower and lower, then deal... we're "the Academy" for a reason... if kids can't hack it, then they can't get in... end of story! Plus, Vincent is soo full of drugs, tons of teen pregnancies, and little school enthusiasm... I don't think they can turn that around really, let alone another Academy... Academy was started from scratch... trying to remold Vincent is a whole different matter... I dunno... our district is on crack... :-)

And I did remember my dream... it was really gross and bad... I dreamt that I was losing my teeth... I literally pulled out a chunk of teeth from my mouth since they were only hanging from a thread of gums... and then I opened my mouth and looked in and saw that ANOTHER set of wisdom teeth were coming in and I screamed in my dream because I did not want to go through the process of getting my wisdom teeth taken out! I woke up and went to brush my teeth and let's just say I spent a little bit longer on them than usual... :-)

OK... time for lunch with Erin and the ho... my poor Erin is sick... I think she had what I had last week... and the thing is that my voice is still not back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't scream or anthing and it drives me nuts... and I can't yell or talk too loudly because it's a bit of strain... oh well... hopefully it will be better soon...

Still no Tuesday plans... ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home