Friday, April 11, 2003

::yawn:: I should be doing adub's homework but it's bothering me so I'll blog.

Tonight was the MyMovie contest... oh man, Ryan Carey's was way too funny... Jeff's voice overs and then him singing in the end almost made me pee myself... it was poor movie quality but AWESOME humor. And Sandwich was quite good, as well as the Kilroy/Sandofsky ones, Baker and Steve's (haha awesome Office Space ending credit scene), Morgan 4th flouring, the MA dept one, etc... who won? Check the quadfest website! It will say who won soon!

The RA banquet was VERY long and very big. It was a 5 course meal or something. By the third course, I was pretty full and it wasn't even dinner yet! Haha but it was money and much better than DAKA anyday... damn, Bryan walked away with many awards... he's such an awesome guy... I'm sorry that I don't get to be on his staff... he is seriously one of my favorite RAs out there... always brings a smile to my face that joker/charmer...

PF exam... no idea on how I did... I guess I'll see tomorrow...

Molly paid me an indirect compliment: "I have to give it to you... he is hot..." :-)

::yawn:: It's almost Ben Folds time and I'm housing a few of William's friends for him... yay for another crazy weekend! ben Folds is all I've got on my Winamp playlist and it's good stuff... definitely sets a good mood for me in the morning! :-) I love good mornings...

Hahaha... Hanni called me a trifling garden utensil... brings back the memories of USAD and random shoutouts during Superquiz... ::sigh:: those were good times...

Expected value and variance are calling me back... gotta please adub or else she will give me the adub look of disappointment... yay for math.

Typo of the nite: "your tight it is getting late, i think its time for me to go to sleep" Hahaha... could be taken so wrong... good placement of commas and punctuation would be so bad! hahaha...

With the exception of my tiredness and lack of sleep... today has been an excellent day... very excellent... let's hope that all days are like this... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home