Monday, April 14, 2003

Look at me clean the chocolate off the screen! Nice shot of my butt and Kate's butt.

It's Monday and at this point, this Monday blows. Sunday was ok... GI was decent... I think Healthy Adam had the moment of the night when he went over to the piano and said "Just setting the mood son!" (You had to be there) But man that was hilarious. Plus I didn't know he could actually play the piano. Kewl beans. Bond was uhh... Bond was Bond... haha... so many bad lines... so bad they were funny... I guess these are in all Bond films as Patrick told me... here are a few:

Miranda Frost: This is crazy. You're a double O!
James Bond: It's just a number...

Verity: You handle your weapon well.
James Bond: I have been known to keep my tip up.

Jinx: Ornithologist, huh? There's a mouthful.

Graves: I get to use everything of hers' at my disposal. Her brains...her talent...even her sex.
James Bond: The coldest weapon of all.

Bond is def a guy movie... lots of explosives and such... kept me awake for the most part... plus I was sitting in front of Pope and everytime he laughed, I would laugh because he just has one of those laughs... esp when the sexual innuendos and double entendres came up... haha Molly just laughed at me for my silly-ness and reaction to these horrible lines haha... it was nice to see a movie with the ho, although she looked pained at parts because of her head I'm sure... and Jared was very well behaved and I was thankful. Ever since My Big Fat Greek Wedding, I've been weary to see movies with him... but this is two movies in a row where he has been good... haha I'm sure before him and Molly come out to a movie with me, she tells him not to be an ass during the movie. He's a good guy. Yay for him and Molly.

So I'm whipping out only upbeat music for the rest of today and tomorrow because I'll need it to survive Survival Models homework. I just feel like the hugest slacker. I don't know. I just am losing interest in everything that involves lots of work. :-) I guess I am just ready for this year to be over. I'll miss tons of people but I'll see them again.

I'm in limbo about other things too. Am I putting in effort that will have results of nothing? Not sure... at this point, it's so late in the year and unless a miracle were to happen, I feel like things are going nowhere... who knows... I'm game for anything I guess... but I guess there needs to be something happening for me to be game haha... I just wish I would get a little help or a sign or anything... Molly says I need to be definitive... what is considered definitive? We will see how things play out... or how I play things... lalalala... take it a day at a time even if there are only very few days left...

It's absolutely beautiful today and that makes me happy. It was a teeny bit cold at 7am when I teetered but otherwise it's been an amazingly wonderful day of weather... seeing the sun and feeling warmth kinda lifts the spirits... now if they would get the fountain going, all things would be awesome... the fountain just makes me smile... :-)

Weeeee... time for some homework, some teetering with the ho... and some late night fun... project presentation day means no morning classes (but damn we have an advanced calc class... woopee)... yay for a breather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home