Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Wow, I went more than 24 hours not blogging. That means I was way too busy.

My last shift of TTAT went well. Molly came late, but it was all good. I got to teeter with Brandon who ways heavier than me by a decent amount and I got to have weights on my side for once! it was exciting! A very nice self-esteem booster. Then the ho got there and we just chilled. Kathleen was with us a bit and then there was just me and the ho. The LCAs who were chilling that night were very nice guys. Tom was hilarious with all the TTAT shirts he had on. He seriously looked like quazimoto. Haha but it was funny. Then dave Gordon showed up and Lordy lord, that's when the drama starts. Of course, EVERYTIME I see Dave, he has to drag up last year's teeter-totter shift together and how I made his life hell, blah blah blah. This year we aren't teetering together but he tried to convince Eric to try and make my shift highly uncomfortable. But Eric is way nicer than Dave haha. Plus I was only mean to Dave because he was so wasted last year! Totally deserved whatever I did. :-) And then Murph showed up very drunk also. He is a very huggy person when he is drunk. I think he hugged me 500 times that night. Andy was drunk too... but he was in better shape than Murph. Jake chilled a bit too and we reminisced a little bit about our fun times last year. I kind of miss the pre-LCA Jake. He was different. I dunno whether this is the real jake or the pre-LCA Jake is the real one. All I know is that the Jake now is not going to have a liver someday with his drinking style. ::sigh:: I used to randomly go down to his room late at night and him and me and RPJ would just talk about stuff and shoot the breeze. It was really nice... now I see Jake like once a week... maybe... he is as busy as I am... plus I don't think me and him click as well as we used too... oh well! Haha senior Jake was pretty wasted also and all he would say to me was "Das es gut" hahahaha we were the only upperclassmen in our German I class in A term and we played vball in the A term class too... good times haha... teeter-totter is always a lot of fun... It's one of the few times I really get to hang out with a lot of LCAs at once... I'm kinda sad I'm missing it next year, but hey I'll be in Denmark... can't complain. :-)

Adub's homework assignment kept me working through most of Monday and a lot of Tuesday. She sucks. Math sucks. Period.

Tuesday was one of the most beautiful days ever. Gawd it felt great to be in the sun and get a mini-tan. Me and David also checked out the Poetry Slam at coffee house. Good stuff. One chick just rocked. I wish I had copies of their poems because wow, she really hit a lot of things right on... some people were just too artsy for me... it was a good time though. I really like hanging out with David. :-) Hahaha I'm just thinking of some of the things he has said, and yeah, it's hilarious... he's so cute with his non-WPI aura... he is very refreshing. I'm sorry I didn't start talking to him sooner. ::nods head:: I like him. :-)

::yawn:: Jared is trying to convince me to go out on the tracks with him and walk as he runs and its 3am haha. I must decline because I am way too tired. But tonite is beautiful though. Another night it shall be. I swear. I almost have to say, I am glad Jared is living a floor below me next year. :-) Mend a few things that need mending. I feel our friendship is heading for better times.

Right now, I feel really good. I don't know why. I love when I feel this good and don't have a major reason for feeling this good. It just feels perfect. :-) With that I go to bed. I can barely stay awake. Just the right balance of exhaustion and happiness. Loving it. Loving life. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home