Tuesday, April 22, 2003

It's amazing how Daniel can take a semi-serious blog like my last one and write a very lewd and suggestive comment "Call me. I'll tap that tear away." Then again that is very Daniel-esque haha and I admit I laughed... still though... ::shakes head:: He's never been one for seriousness haha...

Mmm so it's raining today and it just puts a damper on the day... it just feels devoid of fun or life... and it's Tuesday! I hate when Tuesdays are unintentionally stolen from me like that... and the RA meeting ruins Tuesdays too... last real Tuesday I've got and I get to spend 9-10:30 in RA meetings... weeeee... how fun.

Monday was really good though so I guess that is a good thing. Helps softens the blow of a disappointing Tuesday. The weather yesterday was gorgeous. :-) I wish there were more days like that! Anyways, class went well and I was such a good gurl and went to office hours to see joconnor and adub... I'm still not completely failing any of my classes but who knows what this week brings haha... oh Monday was so nice just because I didn't have any meetings from 3 until 9 and that NEVER happens... I took advantage of that and went to The B for the first time since B term I think... David came too. :-) And then later we went to see Catch Me If You Can... I only got to stay an hour though because I was on duty... haha gawd, that poor guy whose toes I stepped on as I was leaving... ::shakes head:: haha...

More to come (maybe) ... time for dinner with Molly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home