Sunday, April 20, 2003

Happy Easter.

Mmm I spent all day doing nothing really and it felt damn good. I watched an awesome tennis match between Capriati and Davenport (yay Davenport won)... and catch most of the Revs home opener (which they lost)... I must say that some of those soccer guys are hot... McBride and Twellman... not bad! Maybe David is right... soccer isn't that bad of a sport haha... And then I caught pieces of tons of my favorite gushy movies... The Wedding Singer, Can't Hardly Wait, Never Been Kissed... and some of Bring It On... it was a highly lazy and successful day. :-)

NV21 was sooo much lighter tonite and way funnier... I was impressed with all the plays tonite... Said, Not Said was def inspired by my suff... a total spinoff... esp the ending! I had no idea the ending was the same exact type of ending I had in my suff! Haha... Dean rocks though and I'm glad I was able to inspire one of his NV plays... plus I got an A on my suff and that's all the compensation I need haha... All the plays were stellar. :-)

This may have been the most uneventful weekend but I think I needed that a lot... just to rest up... granted though, I tended to think a lot about certain things and certain people... :-) Still thinking... and with that I shall go to bed and hope my thoughts turn into some good dreams. Happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home