Friday, April 18, 2003

I am def feeling Friday. A lot. :-)

I was amazingly awake for all my classes today. Well kinda… PF and Advanced calc were good… I was awake and thinking as best as I could… Adub’s class was a bit snoozefest like but not as bad as usual. On the whole, quite good classes today.

Nicole kinda bailed on the whole tennis thing. But I got her racket and asked Erin to come out and hit around… it was good times… I love Erin! She reminds me of myself but way crazier haha. We hit around and I convinced Jake and Neel to hint around too… David and Sid declined though… pfft… ping pong AKA table tennis… just doesn’t get my blood flowing or my heart pumping enough haha… anyways I was dropping f-bombs left and right on the courts today with Erin and Jake just kept making fun of me haha… I played with Jon Abad in class and he is getting much better! (If you check his blog, he mentions how I compliment him :-)). I really love tennis… gawd I hope I have enough time to try the varsity tennis thing next year.

Wright's Chicken Farm was kewl... not as great as it was hyped to be but a kewl place nonetheless... I just think everyone likes the vibe of the people they are with and less of the vibe of how great the place is... anyways, Daniels kids are way tooooo crazy hahahaha... I wonder what David thought of everyone hahaha... we are definitely a weird group... and I was such a klutz! I spilled the pitcher of watcher, not once, but twice. Yes, unforgivably clumsy... I know. The food was good (anything non-DAKA is though) and the bus ride was pretty funny. Lots of songs and lots of laughter and a good vibe all around. David was "wicked" (I can't use that word without quotes for some reason haha) quiet during dinner... but talkative during the bus ride back :-)... I think I'm not going to have a voice soon at the rate I'm screaming and yelling...

Oops... Time for class... more to blog when I get back... although I do need to continue the quest of MAW... we will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home