Friday, April 25, 2003

Mmm I don't know why I haven't blogged in a bit... must be forgetting...

Uhh SNAP shift with Pat Baxter rocked as usual... Ahem, the shift with Anissa was not as great... but that's the norm. And I even got to drive with Jon Abad for a little bit! It was the first time this term! I miss driving with Jon Abad. What can I say, he is my favorite! :-) Anyways, I watched Pat screw up on printing out his MQP and watched him throw out 1600 sheets of paper... yeah 50 baby trees dead... haha... and man me and Pat just zinged it back and forth most of the night... I really wish me and him had gotten to drive together before this last term... he is a lot of fun!

So this idea was thought up about SNAP. SNAP drivers should be invited to return the next year. It shouldn't be automatic return. You need to be worthy haha. There are def a few drivers that uhh yeah should not be asked to return. We will see how this works out.

SocComm end of the year BBQ went nice... I got two superlatives... "Flawless" and some lame-o Tofer sent in about how I abused Max. Get over it Tof... haha... I hate the weather a lot because MOTQ is practically canceled as is... damn you rain!

If you can't tell, I'm not rambling as much as usual because I am trying to get as many thoughts in before I pass out in bed haha.

James Lescoe won the Olson Award... kudos! Jeff got honorable mention. Kudos again! I went to the Math Awards Ceremony and realized just how unsmart I was haha... there are way too many smart math majors... makes me feel like I should switch majors. :-P

Yup, I cannot type anymore since I am about to fall asleep................................ more later on math classes because they were good and uh other things. When I am more coherent. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home