Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I miss my mom. I want her to come home soon. Monday isn't soon enough for me.

Boys and Girls Club job is ALMOST secured... almost.

Um yeah, still haven't really spoken to Patton since our fight. I'm not going to approach him unless I get an apology. Violence never solves anything and I refuse to stand for it. He is 18 going on 19. Grow the hell up and getting a hold of your temper bucko.

Saw Bruce Almighty with Hanni... it was cute. :-)

Work was extra slow the other day. Whoa. Too slow. Oh well! I'm getting paid to do nothing. I guess I can't complain haha.

David presented another option for C term living issues. I will consider it if I like his sister. Let's hope she isn't a monster.

I've gotten to hangout with Becky a lot and Hanni here and there and it's nice. I love those two. They are my closest friends in Erie. Although me and Ace still chill too haha. Good ol' Erie. Gotta love it.

William brought up the idea of getting an apartment senior year together (with Molly too) and not RAing and living the high life. I think I might do that. I want to see what it's like to be less responsible haha. I wonder if we lived together, whether he would let me how a little more say into what he TiVos haha. :-) And me and Hanni said we would get an apartment after we graduated in Boston or something if she decides to not go to LA for grad school. I really like New England and want to stay there after WPI is done and over with. :-)

OK. I'm going to eat my arm off. Time to make something to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home