Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Right now, I feel like screaming so loud that I might wake up the entire world because of the anguish heard in my scream. I'm hurting because I can't help someone I love because they don't see that they need help. Frustration is surging through my veins and I just wish the blood would stop pumping so I could hear myself think over the roar of everything. I need to sleep. I need to try to pretend that this night didn't happen, that people who supposedly love you don't get this angry. But I guess pretending just continues to fuel the fire. Maybe in the morning, things will be calmer, but I know deep down, things won't be better. And I have no idea how to make it better. And being helpless is one of the worst feelings in the entire world. I scream silently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home