Sunday, June 15, 2003

Weeeeee. I got a raise at the movie theatre job. I am now at $5.77 which is really good considering I've only worked there for 4 months total (Ashley has been there a year and she is only at 5.50 with her third eval coming August while I just had my second one). I got a "merit raise"? I didn't even know those existed! ::shrug:: Hey, it's a raise, I can't complain! I've come a long way since the days of $5.15. :-P No more minimum wage for me!

Oh the Boys & Girls Club = $8.00. Woo! Way better than the other job, but not nearly as fun and not nearly as many kewl people. :-)

I saw Dumb and Dumberer tonight. Wow that was a waste of 82 minutes of my life. I actually fell asleep for about 5 minutes because it was so boring. But the one person who did make the movie funny was Bob friggin' Saget! WOO! He was sooooo funny. You cannot help but laugh at his role. But don't bother seeing it. Wait until it goes on video or sneak into it. It is not worth the money whatsoever (not that I paid, but still I felt jipped and that was a free movie... that's how sucky it was).

Becky's bonfire was postponed due to rain and wet wood. It sucked too because it would have been the perfect night since it was Friday the 13th and it was a FULL MOON. How many opportunities come by like that? Oh well, it was out of her hands. We will reschedule!

The Saturday night ritual of "de-tinseltowning" is becoming one of my most treasured things. That and lazer tag. :-)

I start the B&G job tomorrow. I am with the 12-14 year olds. :-( They are taller than me and have so little respect for anyone in that establishment. This is going to suck so much ass. Oh well. I will learn to deal or maybe, JUST MAYBE, I will be switched out to a younger group like I was last year when they moved me to the 8 and 9 year olds. Pray for me. ::crossing fingers::

My latest mix CD is titled "music you can thug out to" muhahaha. Yeah it's some good ol' rap (Tupac, Biggie, etc) and some new (Eminem, 50 cent, etc). It's just stuff you can nod your head to as you make your way through crappy ass traffic. Although it was fun today to blast it and well I guess when I blast it, I overwhelm other people's cars too and me and Patton pulled up next to this one guy's car (he had pink dyed hair) and he was playing rock punkish music and all you can hear now is rap and he definitely TURNED UP THE VOLUME very loud to compete with mine. I found it humorous. :-)

I now realize why I never wear black pants during the school year a lot. I wear it sooo much when I'm home because of working at ttown. All you wear is black pants and black shoes and black socks and usually even a black shirt depending on the movie (right now, it's T3 and black, and even the last one was black, it was X2). And because of that, whenever I'm not at work, I want to be in skirts and sandals because I tire of socks and black pants. B&G will be a nice breather. Jeans and sneakers (or sandals but I know I will want to beam a few kids in dodgeball and sandals are not appropriate running around shoes so sneakers it is). Haha wow I sounded mean, but really, after working with these monsters, I mean inner city kids who had bad parenting and don't respect you and treat you like crap at times, you look forward to gym and when they play dodgeball and you get to throw things at them and NOT get in trouble. Don't worry, I can't throw hard. I just like the joy of tagging them out. :-) (Wow, I'm evil haha).

Me and Patton finally talked and we are back to normal pretty much. We had our weekly "Let's skip church together" thing and yeah it felt nice to be back in the groove with him. :-)

Well it's midnite and I think I am going to try that whole sleep thing. I only got 4 hours of sleep (and that 5 min during the movie) and so I expect to fall asleep easily tonight. It was a good day. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home