Thursday, July 10, 2003

The ho came and is gone already. ::tear:: It was really nice to see her though. We talked it up at night and she finally go to go lazer tagging with me and my friends. It was an intense game and a good workout as usual. She is now in Indiana with Jared and I'll see her in August again before she heads back to Vermont. Woo!

The card party thing finally is better. Although it got much much worse before it got better. It was definitely a week or two straight of constant people and crap and well my sanity was slowing breaking down. I was definitely crying just because I couldn't bear it anymore and my mom and I talked and this time, she really did something about it and we have come to a compromise. I feel so much better about it now. I hate fighting with my mom more than anything.

I really need to shop or something. Granted I really don't wear much outside of the Tinseltown uniform and jeans and the B&G staff shirt, but still... you gotta satisfy yourself with a new red shirt here and there ya know? :-) I'm proud of myself though, because I have branched out and bought a few yellow and blue things so there people, I don't ALWAYS get red only. :-P

Kat's sister died in a car accident and I almost cried because that made me think about what I would be feeling if anything ever happened to Patton or something. It's scary how anything can happen to anyone and yeah... it just makes you feel lucky that it hasn't happened to you.

Speaking of siblings, I saw my (half) sister Marissa while I was working at T-town. She looks great and she was with her husband, Charlie. They were in town because her uncle died. I think she lives in North Carolina now or something since Charlie is in the Army (I think?). Anyways it was nice to see her because we hadn't spoken in months and then she got a new cell and forgot to tell me and such. I always feel bad that we aren't close but then again we have only know each other 10 years and she hasn't lived in Erie much of those 10 years. Haha, after she left to see her movie, George (that horn dog) proceeded to tell me that I had a hot sister. ::eyes roll:: My good ol' coworkers.

And about co-workers, I am tired tired tired of picking up the slack for some people. I am pretty much going to talk to my manager about how box office is kinda slacking and it sucks because then I get dumped on with work and end up there way later than I should be and yup... I'm getting tired of it. Especially a certain co-worker who is really on my shit list. I like him as a person, but as a co-worker... AGH! I could kill him at times. Sheesh! My horoscope today told me to not let other people take credit for the work that I do and it's time to step up and mention something. And is Krissy is working tomorrow, you can bet she will hear about it. (Sometimes I wonder if I'm too much of a bitch. ::shrug:: Oh well!)

I am really loving life in Erie right now because I'm seriously enjoying the routine I guess. But I do miss school and I cannot wait to get back and see everyone and jump back into that life. And as the days count down, I cannot wait til I see my Jew! This month, we haven't talked as much and that sucks because he's my Jew and well... you gotta get good doses of William to lead a healthy life. Plus Conan O'Brien. Heh, I bet Ian is super jealous. Hehe.

Well it's time to pack my lunch for tomorrow and get some shut eye eventually. I cat nap so often because I can't seem to get enough sleep at night. 8am classes are going to kill me in A term. AGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home