Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Mmm... let's see. I feel a little bit happier since classes are nearing and I feel like I can move out of this "RA training" phase. Nonetheless, I severely like my residents and I get the same good vibes I got from last year's floor. ::massive relief washes over me:: There were a few altercations, but nothing that worries me. I feel really psyched about being an RA for A and B term and I feel sad I won't be around for C and D for my residents. Oh well. There is always senior year (saying senior year leaves a nasty bitter taste in my mouth haha) and they can still see me in C term, just not on the floor.

It's funny how I am making the effort to see old residents like Matt Hazel and eating lunch with the other boys and it's just odd that I want to see them more now than I did when I was their RA. Not that I didn't adore them, because I did. They were so good, it made my job easy! I will make sure to keep in touch with my old residents and harass them as much as I can. :-P

It will be interesting to see a few people again, like David. I'm starting to worry that I intimidate him. We haven't spoken much and I wish we had so that I wouldn't feel like something was off in our friendship right now. Who knows. I'm not even sure how I feel about all this, I'm not feeling whatever was 3 months ago I guess... summer always does that to me and so does distance. I think I'm more concerned about other things as of right now. We will see how this all pans out within the next couple days since he opted to stay home until the night before classes. Surprise surprise. ::shrug::

I'm about to pass out. So much stuff to do and not enough sleep to keep me going. Plus I have been flushing out all the caffeine in my body by drinking strictly water. I need to feel more pure again haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home