Thursday, August 21, 2003

Mmm... RA training... what to say. Well I got reprimanded for dozing off for all of a few seconds. Eh, whatever. I feel bad, but man... the presentation was really boring. I only got something out of the "interest/position" thing. Otherwise, I have to say, I was pretty successful in staying awake during a presentation that bored me to tears. Also, it just feels like this year's RA training just wasn't as fun as last years? Maybe it's because I'm a veteran now. Or maybe it really isn't as fun. Me and Sid agreed that this year seems so blaze. I just wish A term would get here already.

Met a few residents. All seem nice. I hope I have a good floor. Bullentin boards still need to be finished tho. I have to say I am way more on top of things this year than I was last year. If everybody doesn't know, Matt Brennan is my co-RA. From what I heard through other people, Ben couldn't get a visa back into the country so he couldn't RA? Not too sure. All I know is that he quit the RA thing.

I miss Erie a bit I guess. Or I miss the people a lot. I still call Becky when I can here and there and it's comforting to talk to her. I hate to be so cheesy, but I am always so thankful to have her as my best friend. And I talked to Eee-an for the first time in a week or so and I miss my favorite 12 year old. :-P And Patton's birthday is tomorrow. Finally 19 and still as lazy as ever and no real advancement in the maturity dept, but I still love the jerk anyways. He's still my little brother. :-)

Well it's time for lunch. And a murder mystery dinner later. Yay. Oh and I won a $20 Best Buy Giftcard last night. Woo hoo! I want a VCR, a DVD player, and a digital camera. Yeah I know... slightly expensive things. BUt hey I saved over 200 dollars on books this year but getting them online and getting them at the library. So I can treat myself. :-) More to come later on other stuff that I should have blogged about over the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home