Thursday, August 28, 2003

So the first day. Almost overslept my 8am. Almost. Made it just in time. Linear Programming doesn't seem too bad. Professor is, of course, foreign. Meh. ::shrug:: Then had a good two hour time in Financial Accounting (where there are 4 other AGDs besides me and a joo). I really like the professor. She is really nice. Tries to make sure that we are VERy involved. And umm Art History. Mmm. That one will be interesting. I dunno. I liked it so far. Might get a bit boring. It will be fun to write my first term paper.

Chicken nugget day was marvelous. Good ol' chicken nuggets. And I got to eat with Erin and the ho AKA Element 67. If you don't understand Element 67, look it up on the table of elements. :-) She hates that nickname haha. Anyways. It was a so-so day.

And then the night went kinda worse. The RA dinner with Bernie Brown lacked a Bernie Brown because "he wasn't feeling well." The skit went smoothly, um except someone didn't show up and yeah... all I can say to that is, bleh! Don't get me started. It brings in more negativity. So moving on, the food was good and we had a good dinner discussion about wisdom teeth hehe. It was funny.

The AGD meeting was OK. Saw Amanda Gray and that was so nice. I missed her. Otherwise, it dragged just a tad bit. OK a lot bit. Not unusual.

And then I hung out in Jared and Zach's room. But eventually left because I felt out of place or more like a fifth wheel. I am sure I'm going to be told it's my fault somehow once Zach reads this, but meh. I just didn't feel like being in the room very much. I'm just tired of being entertaining enough to overcome the 5th wheel vibe to myself. Bleh!

I'm feeling un-optimistic. Or as Tom Muller might tell me, I am feeling pessimistic. :-) Talked to him for a bit. I love him. He's the man.

Ummm yeah. Feels slightly repitive of last A term, but not really. I don't think it will last. I just need to get over the first hump. Tomorrow is another day. Here's to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home