Monday, September 15, 2003

As you can see, as I was falling asleep in my room and Adam was visiting and messing around on my computer looking at Isabel's path, he decided to post a blog on my open window. I had just blogged and didn't close the window. That stinker. :-P Stupid A. Michael. :-)

Well linear programming isn't really getting better. Fcatrina is still teaching things the day before of day of. Still sucky. But he isn't unreasonable at least. I sent him an email tonight telling him my concerns and my confusion and he is pushing the due date back but I still need to know this stuff for the exam on Thursday. That was nice of him. He is flexible, just needs to get better at teaching.

I am such a tool. Today I was supposed to meet my project partners for Psych and I totally forgot about it since I didn't write it down in my planner (which I can't find anyways right now) and Rob sent out an email because he was the only one that showed. Funny how I worried about how reliable they would be and it's me who misses a meeting. I suck. I will make it up though and work super hard on the presentation. Once this first exam is done with, all my focus will be on kicking ass on this in class presentation.

Accounting isn't too bad. We have a whole week to do the exam. I find it alarming that someone (an acquaintance) came up to me after class today and said "Hey Vonda, a bunch of us are doing the exam together at one of the big computer labs and you can join us if you want to. Let me know." Talk abou academic dishonesty. Prof. Higgins trusts us to do the exams and it's even open book really, and wham, people plot to have a big cheatfest. Gross out.

I got a digital camera and it makes me super happy. It's so pretty and I like to take pictures now. It rocks my socks off.

Big news: For fall break I am going to Florida with William to visit Grandma Judy and the best part is... WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD! WOO! I am so psyched, you wouldn't even believe. I get to meet Mickey, and Chip and Dale, and Cinderella, and go on all the rides I've heard about all my life. It's going to be an awesome time. And really it's just me and William going and spending a couple nights there and it's going to feel like a real vacation. Just me and the joo. (Let's hope we don't fight while we are there haha)

And maybe while I'm down there, my relatives could drive out and visit me. That would be so nice. :-) I miss them.

Oh and I have decided that I need to work on not liking "my type". Because I always like the wrong guys. I try to remedy this, but you can't help who you are attracted to. You would think at a school where it's a 3-1 (almost 4-1) ratio, I would have liked more guys than the 3 or 4 I've liked. You would think! But, no, I'm weird and picky as all hell. Where is my prince charming? Anyways, my fixation at the moment isn't big... it's just something that won't ever happen I think. Oh well! I'll move on when it's time.

Well I guess I should get cracking and start reading all the Psych. I am so backed up. Oh well! It could be worse. The lin prog could be due. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home