Sunday, September 07, 2003

Ugh, Matt Hazel messed with my screen thingies and now the screen is completely used as he says. But now I can't see as well. Whatever, I'm too lazy to change it back. He was also very appalled to hear that I had never done a disk cleanup before in the year I've had my computer. And so he tried to do one, except ummm it didn't work? Or was taking too long. I let it run all of Saturday and it was still in the "analyzing" stage. Too long. I hit cancel. Sorry Matt Hazel. OK not really sorry, but sorry.

The weekend was good. Friday I was too tired to go out, although there were numerous invitations to the yellow house and a stop at HnH afterwards. But I needed a nap and retreat was the next day... so I opted to stay in and invite people over. I got a small visit from the joo and then stupid Matt Hazel came over for a lengthy visit because he has no friends and only his old RA :-P and watched tennis with me. It's always fun to hang out with him.

I got a call from a not-so-smart dispatcher in the middle of the night, telling me to let Adam into his room. I was pissed, because it was 3:30am and Campus Police is supposed to take care of that. I let the dispatcher know he was wrong to have called me, although he didn't believe me. But he looked it up and sent me an email to apologize for his wrongness. Another win against the man.

The Soccomm retreat was pretty good. This trip did not really help me to think more highly of Amy though. Ugh, maybe it's slightly worse now. It's just everytime she talks, I feel like she doesn't like us and that she wishes she wasn't our advisor. It feels like she just wants to do the bare bare bare minimum and nothing more because she doesn't get paid for anything more. And now, Erin is going to be our night advisor... she's the one who will actually stop in on events or be the one to call in case of emergency. This just shows how much Amy doesn't care. Fuck convenience, Amy... we want committment. But with the exception of her, it was a damn funny trip. William hit on the camp counselors... all of them, except one. And when we were shaking hands to say thanks, William shakes Chris's (AKA "the cute one") hand, Chris says, "What, no dry hump?" HAHAHAHA. And Brynn, the extra cute guy fron New Zealand with a rockin' accent, was soo funny too. William, like the retard he is, asked Brynn to do an impression of us Americans. Brynn looks at him like he is an idiot (because he is) and says in the least accented voice he could so "You're a dick ::fake haha/giggle::" OMG, we were all dying. It was glorious. And then later, we were doing Mind Trap cards and holy crap, it was too funny. I don't know how it happened, but I somehow got the nickname "McBoobs"?? Well whatever, it's not going to stick unless A. Michael sticks for Adam haha. There were some awesome jokes in the mind trap jokes. We were laughing so hard that my jaw hurt and my stomach felt like it would going to cramp. It was awesome. I'll write down the jokes later.

Time for Soccomm films. I'm still trying to get the hang of blogging more often. I always forget. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home