Thursday, September 11, 2003

Email going down is the worst thing imaginable. Dude, I was going to go bonkers. I like to check my email like it's my lifeline. And without it, I felt lost. It's so easy to communicate that way in college. And now it's up, but it's still screwed up and my folders were deleted and need to be rescued or I will throw a fit. :-)

Oh, my MG1100 homework was super pretty. I liked it, but it was tedious. Fcatrina is still not a fave of mine. He is so nice, but the shittiest teacher ever. He teaches things the day the homework is due that we needed to know in order to complete the homework. I mean you can do it, but it is ten times more difficult teaching yourself when he could just explain it. He makes lecture so worthless and it's the 8am too. I get tempted to skip so often!

I had a talk with the joo and ho and all is peachy. I feel like everything should be moving for the better not that they were that bad or anything. Everything in life always needs a bit of improving/work. :-)

Like my project partners in my psych class need improving. Our stuff is due in a week and we have still to meet. Who is this supposed John Paik character? And is he reliable? Same thing goes for Rob Vigneau. Let's hope this doesn't blow up in our faces!

Muhaha Matt Hazel is making fun of blogs as I write this. He said when he saw this it made him think IMMEDIATELY of me. Goody. What a tool. :-)

Since I got all my homework done last night, I feel good about tonight. Less stress! Woo! Time for a nap. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home