Wednesday, September 17, 2003

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE IDEA OF POOP.

You have not seen poop until you have seen the poop in the handicap bathroom on the first floor of Daniels. Mother of pearl. It brings a whole new picture to the Bitter Reject Films statement of "My anus is bleeding!" Holy crap! Literally! Holy CRAP! or BIG CRAP! or GINORMOUS CRAP! It was the size of my fist, people. My residents were in awe of it. It has now been sealed as a D4 bonding moment due to our complete shock over that poop. I can't wait to see the plant services person's face when they have to clean it, because that thing is so not flushable. Also, another interesting aspect of it all is that there was no toilet paper in the bathroom OR in the actual toilet! Did the person take that humongous poop and then not wipe because there was nothing to wipe with? Seriously, this is the all-time best/disgusting Renegade Pooper Caper ever. EVER!

I was there to hold William's hand as his 140 hours of TiVo came in. Holy crap! (Agh that phrase means so much more now after this poop thing... really, I need a new expression that means that without saying shit because sometimes I like to keep my potty mouth clean.) Anyways, it was monumental for the joo. Kudos for his happiness.

I accidentally pissed off Matt Hazel. I felt extra bad. I rarely ever piss people off like that. He's such a swell guy. Why am I so mean? :-)

Oh and the thing that bothered me the most today is that I'm walking across the quad and screamed to so and so that he needed to take a shower, jokingly because he didn't change his outfit from yesterday, and he screams back "You're fat!" Yeah, well that made me just about want to puke everywhere with fury and frustration. And what bothers me even more is that no one said anything to reprimand him (the two people who were with me). I fuckin' hate that. Anyone that knows me well should know that something like that would really kill me. :-( It's just really hurtful and I like to think that I have a decent self-esteem but comments like those aren't needed. And ya know, that's what helped get him in trouble in the first place two years ago. Ugh, it's just bringing me down thinking about it. But whatever, moving on because this doesn't deserve my time. Just needed to vent. Done and done.

My anus is bleeding! HAHAHAHA. Oh man. Poop. Time for bed. Exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home