Sunday, September 28, 2003

I love having a good night!

Let's see, Matt Hazel came over and hung out with me. He's always a barrel of fun. Muhaha. We watched a lot of mindless TV and just talked... the norm for a Matt Hazel and Vonda Bui hang out session. He also came along for rounds and such and just kept me company on this mellow Saturday night. Where would I be without Matt Hazel? ;-) He's always a favorite of mine. I love him (even if he is a tool sometimes :-D)!

Amelie was on, courtesy of Bryan Ruoff since he picked this month's movie list on channel 12, and it made me pretty happy. That movie just warms me fo some reason. Really... it's almost as good as the video clips I have of Adam Suprock. Almost, not quite.

Adam Suprock is so quirky. His quirkiness is the most fascinating thing. I have to say he is one of my favorite new friends... him and eee-an the coolest new friends from the summer. :-D I still talk to both of them on a regular basis and it makes me very happy.

How am I continually getting good grades in linear programming? I keep getting near 100s on the homeworks and it's so odd considering I just think I don't deserve them. And I got a 184/200 on my in-class psych project. That was crazy considering one of my project partners was grossly not prepared and blundered a lot of parts. And MG 1100 is going great. It's a good term I have to say.

Friday night, I felt slightly lonely. Had a minor depression/moody bout. That passed though. Sometimes you just feel super lonely and there isn't a real cure. It just has to have its spat and be on it's way.

Best joke ever:

E to the X and a constant function are walking down the street.
E to the X and a constant function see a differential operator coming towards them.
The constant function gets scared and runs away, so as not to turn into 0.
E to the X, not fearing the differential operator (because the derivative of E to the X is E to The X) walks up and says,
"Hi, I'm E to the X"
The differential operator responds "Hi, I'm The Differential Operator... with respect to Y."

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh yeah, that made my Friday night better. I'm such a geek. Haha.

Mmm... my asian eyes are getting extra squinty... I think that is a sign. -.- Zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home