Tuesday, September 30, 2003

::yawn:: I'm not equipped to handle 8ams. I really want to skip tomorrow. But I won't. Plus I need to go to class with David to observe CS 1005. Oodles of fun right there.

The term is winding down and I'm getting more and more nervous about the group projects. I can only hope for the best.

Today's SocComm office hour was too much fun. We played iSketch and man, too funny. Especially when you are playing with Kurt, Jon Abad, and Tofer. Good times in the office.

Uhh at the exec meeting, out of the blue, Amy asks "Who is McBoobs?" Yeah, that was a funny moment. I don't know if I like the nickname McBoobs but it does have comical value to it. :-)

Every day it grows worse and worse. What is it you say? You need to come for futon talk if you want to find out. Hehe. ;-)

I really love my residents. They are way too cool. :-)

That is all. Gotta wake up to that damn 8am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home