Sunday, November 02, 2003

So the more and more I think about it, the more and more I think I don't want to live on campus next year (whether I get into Wallstreet MQP or not). I think I am ready to move off and try this whole not RAing thing. And I have great people to live with - William AKA the joo and Laura AKA Mono. As much as I love RAing, I am tired of always being an RA no matter the situation. Some people can leave their RA thinking when they leave their building but I can't. I am excited to break rules or at least be with people who are breaking rules and feeling majorly uncomfortable. We are trying to find something on this side of Highland. The banana maybe? Whatever it may be, I am so excited for senior year!

The AGD Haunted House went well. One two crying kids as far as I know. And so many of my residents showed up and I was so happy. :-) I admit I will miss getting to know a bunch of awesome freshmen each year. But I think I've made enough awesome friends to last me through my time at WPI and maybe a lifetime. :-)

Someone said today "Can I join the William and Vonda club?" and it struck me as odd that he called us a club. Haha. But I guess we do have our William and Vonda bond. It will be interesting to live with him next year!

I can't stop listening to the same four songs and it's such a problem. I'm still trying to get them out of my system: Wild Horses by The Sundays, The Scientist by Cold Play, Displaced, and November by Azure Ray. I think it's because some of those songs hold sentimental value about certain people. Meh. Speaking of sentimental value about songs, last night an accapella group sang "When you say nothing at all" and man... right there and then, all the memories of Daniel and freshman year came rushing back. I miss that bastard. I know we don't talk as much and plus he is in India for the year, but he was such a big part of my life freshman year. Big. Now all we have are letters. Well more like I write him letters and he TAKES FOREVER to respond. It's OK. I won't hold it against him. Anyways, yeah... for almost every important person in my life, they have "a song" that reminds me of them... or at least most people do. Some don't and I'm working on it.

So it's B term and soon in C term people will go away (like David and Emily) and then I'll be gone in D term. My the time is start to fly by. Where did my three years at WPI go?

OK, must shower. I heard the grossest stuff during Brunch today. OMG. It made me almost choke and I fell to the ground onto my knees because I was in shock. ICK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home