Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Dead AIM is lame and keeps being screwy. Why?

Tuesdays is the day that never ends I think. 8am-5:30pm, I got a place to be. I might not necessarily being doing work though. :-)

Holy crap, the Actuarial Exam is this Thursday. Who is screwed once again? ::Vonda raises her hand:: It's ok, I suck at life, but I accept it. I need to be more disciplined and study and stuff. I wish I could be smart like James Lescoe or David. Those stinkers passed on their first tries. And David isn't even MAC! It's a funny world. :-P

I would sell my right pinky toe to get into the Wallstreet MQP. OMG, I want it so bad. And thankfully the application is exactly the same as the IQP ones and I still have all my stuff. I need to email Prof. Swift and ask if he will be my math reference and then email Dean and ask if he will be my other faculty reference. I'm a good sell, I just need to explain my not so high grades last year. That should be an interesting story. I need to work on that! Haha, I told David he should apply except I am definitely not helping my chances of getting in since David has way better grades and GPA is more important for the MQP. Oh well, if we both got in and Tiff and Adam, that would be a very fun MQP!!

OK time for Math Modeling. "Suzy" (that's David nickname for her... I will call her that because I can't think of anything better) will probably make me feel semi-dumb again. Being a math major in a modeling class is never good, only because I don't get the concepts behind the modeling. The math I can I think. Just don't get the actual thing we are modeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home