Sunday, November 23, 2003

This weekend has been so good. One of the best.

Arsenic and Old Lace was really funny. So much better than some of the past plays I have seen. We (as in me, David, William, Erin, and Kathleen) all really liked it. Although I kept having to move my head around since I couldn't see the whole stage with the lady's head in front of me. Haha, I was afraid I would knock heads with David or Erin. After the play, David come over and we played nintendo (Jackal) and I was doing soooo much better than before. Except then, me being the big klutz that I am, tripped over the nintendo cord and um ripped my nintendo to the ground. I thought I had for sure broken it. But I didn't. Luckily I am Asian and can't blush or else I would have been. I felt like an idiot. :-P I'm sure David had to really keep a good composure NOT to start laughing hysterically. Haha, he should have because it was pretty funny. :-) Anyways, I then took him on his first SNAP ride ever. ::tear:: 4 more weeks until B term is over and then I probably won't see him until after May. Yikes. I hate thinking about that.

SNAP was pretty fun. Laura was really cool to work with and Mel and William hung out with us too. It was just a good night of Mario Kart and Chinese and just chitter chatter. Cheered up Mel since she was having a bad night. I love her. She is like an adopted daughter sometimes. And Elise too kinda. :-)

Well I have a PQP presentation and PQP reading and studying for two tests and a quiz before I can head home. Hopefully the stupid mechanic will have my car ready. I can't wait to go home and see everyone and cheer up Ian. He sounds so down. My favorite 12 year old can't be unhappy. No worries, Vonda to the rescue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home