Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Well the date for the formal issue has been resolved. I have to say it was a pretty decent trade in for William. ::drumroll:: And the new date is... Matt Hazel. Yes, kids, it's going to be a fun filled formal of Matt Hazel. We will see if he can live up to the legend of William L. Herbert.

Well, my Tuesday was a very good Tuesday! Rush round 2 went great and I keep meeting a lot of awesome girls! I cannnot wait until Bid Day!

After RR2, low and behold, but who comes over? David! I was psyched because for once he made the initiative so that was a bit exciting. :-) Although playing nintendo with him is a bad idea. ;-) Only because he takes his games seriously and I was sucking. Hehe. Anyways, we hung out and I introduced him to the loveliness of Contra while he introduced me to Jackel. It was a really good time. :-) He isn't allowed to leave in C term. It's not fair!

MQP app is in. Dear God, I reall want to get in. Please let me get in. :-)

This rest of this week is the rest of rush and Slumber Party 2003 is most likely scheduled for this coming Friday and HnH Thanksgiving this Saturday along with SNAP. Haha, I read some old posts about Slumber Party 2002 and boy Matt Hazel actually sounds like he was a nice person back then. What happened? Haha. Anyways this looks like a packed and good weekend coming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home