Saturday, November 22, 2003

Gotta love my lame little brother. Don't worry, nothing is coming out of anyone's pants the night of the formal. I am pure as can be and don't plan on anything impure. I'm getting all this crap about "hooking up" and blah blah blah when I'm pretty sure the formal is going to be pretty platonic. Which is what I want it to be. I don't want any weird moments whatsoever. And non-platonic moments = weird moments. It's funny Patton said that comment because it's Patton who always tells me I should "break some off" to the guys or "you have to give some to get some" mentality. I think he tells me to whore it up haha. Too bad I'm too good for that. Although sometimes, I do wish I wasn't as clean as I am. I wanna dirty the clean slate. Anyone wanna help me out? ;-)

I have to say, I'm all sorts of mixed up on love or like or whatever you want to call it. I can't tell what I am feeling. I think I am too busy to really sit down and think about what my feelings are for certain people(s). All I know is that I really enjoy certain people(s)'s company. :-) A lot! Wow that was hella cheesy. Well, I'll stop on this topic before I nauseate myself. :-P

AGD New Member Retreat was soo much fun. OMG, I love my little acorns. They are so friggin' cute. And I feel so much closer to them. I love AGD and am so lucky to get to be pledge mom. And man oh man, where would I be without Steph Morin by my side. And Madeline. Whew, I would be so out of wack without them keeping me together. :-) I hope my little acorns grow to love AGD as much as I do.

Today I am going to check out an apartment that Laura really likes. It is kind of expensive, but if I really like it too, I would find a way to make it work. I am so excited to move in with William and Laura next year. They are so awesome and I am excited to not be the RA and be so by the rules. I want to be as badass as I want to be (which really isn't even that bad haha). I am psyched to move into the house for C term too. I can't wait! I will miss my floor though. I am so much closer to them than last years. And they call me mom. And man, when I have to leave them, I will feel so sad. I hope I don't cry! :-(

I am such a sap. I think this is the retreat still talking. Hehe. Anyways, I'm gonna shower and get some work done and then apartment hunt. Oh and I get to see Arsenic and Old Lace later with David and William! :-) And then 4 long hours of SNAP. Oh man, it's gonna be a killer day. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home