Saturday, December 06, 2003

So although this week has been stressful, it feels really good at the moment. Went to see Suzy and I don't think I will NR math modeling, but I need to keep working at it. I will probably get a C or something. We shall see. Suzy also made Rachel cry... sheesh!

SocComm is very interesting right now. Nominations just happened and I am psyched to see what happens with everything. I want VP. ::cross fingers::

Me and Molly went shopping. I found an AWESOME dress for her. I didn't find a dress I liked so I will just have to deal with what I have unless I make another excursion out there. It was cool to get to hang out with Molly. I love when we do stuff outside of school. :-)

AGD rocks my socks as usual. And now that fraternity bid night is here, NM stuff will REALLY pick up. Kidnappings, pin stealings, raids... oh man, I cannot wait! Oh and Jroy is now a NM of AGD! I was sooo psyched! :-D

David came over today and we played some nintendo (finally beat Jackal) and watched Ocean's Eleven and just hung out. I am excited to get to go to his place tomorrow! I wonder what it is like. I always love getting to hang out with David. :-) Not to mention I talk to him way too much online. Bleh, too bad he goes away in C term. Ugh. I hate thinking about that. :-(

Snow is so great. The first real snowfall that is. It makes me feel a little giddy. Like everything is a clean slate and it's up to me to dirty it up and make something happen. Mmm... :-) Now I should sleep. I hope for some yummy dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home