Sunday, November 30, 2003

Going home was so great. I got to see Becky every day and just hang out and have eggrolls and just be happy. And my dad wasn't even as awful as he sometimes can be. He was very nice and only got pissy once. And he even swapped cars with me, so now I have the Mercedes (which takes diesel and I need to find a place that dispenses diesel... anyone know of a place in Worcester?). It's cool and relatively dependable although now I hear talk about freezing temps are bad business and it's giving me a headache. It was nice not to have to work at ttown, although it was kind of silly since all my friends work there anyways, so had I worked, I would have gotten to spend even more time with them.

I made Ian come out to Panera with me and Becky although I felt like I had to drag him out. Tool. And I got lost on the way to his house. It's in the suburbs and what can I say, I'm a city-ish gal. And of course he made fun of me for getting lost. But you can't be mad at Ian, he's Ian! I love Ian. It was especially fun to talk to him when he had just woken up. Groggy Ian is pretty goofy. I think his parents woke him up because I left a message on the machine. Hehe. Gotta love my favorite 12 year old! :-) Although, I don't think I like him hanging out with Charlie too much. Charlie is just a bad influence haha. Charlie was talking to Becky and asked "When is Vonda coming back? Not that I care or anything." Haahaha. And then he said "Tell her I don't want to see or talk to her." What an ass! But I know he loves to hate me and I love to hate him so it's all good. We go way back. We're so mean to each other. I feel bad for anyone who has to be around us together because all we do is make racist comments. Well his are racist, mine are mean without the racism. I remember when we cleaned theatres together once or twice and dear gawd, I think the other ushers were shocked by the way we talked to each other. My favorite racist comment he says to me is "Are you looking at me? I can't tell with your Asian eyes." Awful. :-P Man, I cannot wait to get back to Tinseltown and get back into the swing of Erie-isms. Tinseltown is so consuming. And now Jeff works there too and he will understand why we all talk about that place sooo much and why we stop there even when we don't work and why we devote Saturday nights to "de-tinseltowing". It's sick. :-) But I love it.

I was sad to leave Erie, but I love being at WPI too. There was a moment today that was just... great. We were at DAKA and um I had just witnessed the worst looking kiss ever (Laura is now mono-free and William planted one right on the lips... it was sooo funny) and WHAM, I just felt like WPI really is home. We were laughing, red faced and just in shock. And moments like those just make WPI so great.

Ben came back with me and it was nice. We just schmoozed and it was nice to get time with him. :-)

Went to see Love Actually and Bad Santa over the mini-break. Love Actually was a major chick flick and I loved it and I now own the soundtrack. It's a pretty good sountrack, ask me for songs if you want. Bad Santa was good because it was so bad. So much swearing! Wow, I think this is the first time in a while I have seen two R rated movies back to back. Good stuff.

Ran into Lauren Lindgren over break and um she said to me "You look so old!" I was slightly offended, but then she went on to explain I looked more mature and collegely and "old" in that sense. Still... old? Eek. And then today in the elevator, someone told me I looked old. I think it was Rich. Do I look old?

I have so much work it's overwhelming. But I really wanted to see S.W.A.T. Dilemmas! Will I fall to the temptation? Maybe if I had a good movie buddy to come see it with me. :-) We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home