Friday, December 19, 2003

Ugh. Packing. The worst thing alive. It just makes me miss people or something. Bleh.

And I am driving home alone. Which sucks, but I can't do much about it. No biggie. I'll just have super duper good music to keep me spirited!

I got my car stuck in a snow bank yesterday. I am AWESOME like that. Luckily my wonderful D4 boys all came out and pushed me out. :-) It was the end to the perfect day.

:-( Said good bye to David. :-( ::sigh:: It suuuuuuuuuucks. Unbelievably sucks. It's just not fair.

Well it's 11am and I really should keep packing. The computer hasn't even been packed and it's the tough one to do really. Clothes almost done. Good bye WPI! Be back in a few weeks. Don't worry, I will blog while I'm home in good ol' Erie. It makes me sooo giddy to go home! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home