Monday, December 15, 2003

Formal was fun. DJ was bad. Matt Hazel was good. No limo was disappointing. Overall, a decent time. I have some great photos of a few things. Ask me about them and I will show you. :-)

Four days until this term is over. Agh. Insane that it's all moving so fast. It makes me sad because David is gone in C term and um yeah, I don't think I will be OK with that. OK, I won't talk about it too much or else I'll get really retarded about it. Ugh. :-( But I got to hang out with him a lot this weekend, so I shouldn't be too upset. But oh, wait I should be because I will maybe get to see him oh one or two days in the next 5-6 months. AGH!!!!!

All the work I have this week is going to be such a bitch. I cannot wait to go home. Blaine called and asked when I could work. I bet I get Christmas. Imagine my excited face. :-P Blaine is pretty hot though. But I am hearing some rumors that would make him being hot worthless. Catch my drift? ;-) Hehe.

Some great movies are headed our way. Mona Lisa Smile... LOTR! Woot! And yeah, other stuff. I will definitely pack my time in Erie with many movie going adventures. Too bad stupid Ian will be in stupid NJ for such a large chunk of break. I mean how am I supposed to hang out wiht my favorite 12 year old if he is that far away? Oh well. I will get to see Becky and Ace and my brother and mom and dad and yeah. I am happy to go home for a little bit.

I think Kurt is going to be driving with me again so that is great because I love the company. Just a few days away. Yay! Just need to survive until then. My anthem from last year must come up: Can't nobody hold me down. Oh no, I got to keep on moving!

And last thing... I cannot wait for flame to start. My my, has this term been one of major f-bombs. Zzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home