Monday, December 22, 2003

Well people are starting to trickle into Erie. It's nice. Hanni, my biatch is home and hating it. She's finally happy in Boston and so it's hard to be home now and well... it is Erie and Erie is no Boston. Plus her grandma isn't in the greatest spirits and I think it's tough on Hanni. But she is surviving. It is weird as hell to see her behind the wheel. She is quite the hestitant driver, but I cut her slack because she is new and I remember years back when I was nervous and still uncomfortable. I hate how she parks gawd forsakenly FAR BACK in the parking lot. Haha. Ben just got home tonight although I haven't talked to him much since Thanksgiving. I heard he got a ride from Gertrude Stein to Erie from Pittsburgh. I don't get why he had her give him a ride when he could have asked me, Becky, Hanni, or his own parents to pick him up. He can be so weird sometimes. And everyone is apprehensive to the idea of obligatory hang outs with Gertrude since Ben has reintroduced her into the mix. Not to be cruel, but I know me and her won't be lifelong friends in any way and this is just going to feel like we are dragging out the end. Whatever, Ben is Ben and I should have seen this coming. :-P John John got in tonight and he is still John John. It was good to see him since it's been FOREVER. Well since summer that is when he made his phantom visit that made me scream with joy. No Tom Muller in Erie as far as I know but it is still early. I talked on the phone with him today for almost THREE HOURS. I guess we hadn't talked in ages. I think I might have called him once over B term, maybe twice. Anyways, he is my dear Tommy Tom Tom Muller and still leading a slightly less than exciting life haha. If he doesn't come visit Erie, I think I am going to leave Erie a few days earlier than I planned and stay a day or two in CT with him and just hang out. Maybe play bridge! OH that would be so HOT. I haven't played since I stayed at his place for Thanksgiving 2 years ago. I miss him, I haven't seen him since summer. He has been my longest friend and I plan on keeping that friendship for a lifetime. I'm lucky that me and him still keep in touch. I don't think anyone else talks to him as much. They always ask me how he is doing. I always wonder why they don't call and just ask him themselves. :-P Then again, I bet they can't hold a conversation the way I hold a conversation! Tom tells me I am talker. :-D There was possible talk of him living with me over the summer if one of my roomies lets him sublet. That is if Tom can afford it. It is kinda expensive. That would be soooo cool though! :-)

Mona Lisa Smile was excellent. I am definitely a feminist and there were parts in that movie that made me so angry. Growing up in a family where males are favored, I cannot help but be a feminist. I refuse to be told I have to do this or be that or duties and shit. Fuck that, I'll do what I want! Anyways, I enjoyed the movie. I look forward to seeing RotK (LotR) with my favorite 12 year old, Ian. I am meeting him up at ttown before 4 since he (hahahaha) has school until 3pm. Bwahahaha. I love the fact that he is still in high school and such. It gives me a lot of ammunition to shoot at him. He's such a good kid though. And maybe Charlie will join us. He told me to give him a call as well. I love Charlie, such an old friend. :-) It's nice to be home and seeing people who make Erie, Erie.

Went to Wayner's party this weekend. First real Erie party I've been to. Let me say, what a disappointment. I wasn't feeling it. Especially once a party foul was committed - rum and coke was spilled on my shirt and pants and purse by some chick. That's when I knew it was time to leave. The people there were acting kinda dumb anyways. There was this one kid in a mask and he was just creeping me out since he layed on the ground by my ass where I was sitting and ummm put his head ridiculously close to my ass and yeah... made me HELLA uncomfortable! Weird people there. Oh it was a costume party, and that's why he had a mask, but I was not dressed up. No time for preparation.

Does everyone know that Becky is the bestest friend out there? Yeah she is. I don't think I can spend enough time with her. :-)

This blog was very boring but that's OK. You could have stopped reading. I just babble because I like to. That's what this blog is for. TIme for bed. Academy Alum Day tomorrow! And it's chicken nugget day! YES! So much to look forward to. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home