Saturday, December 27, 2003

All I do while I am home is work. And hang out with my friends when I can. I work 9 consecutive days! Crazy! And it's busy at ttown too. But good news is that Brian the meathead was FIRED today. Woo hoo! Everyone was very happy to hear that. Except he had a whole weeks worth of shifts and um, yeah we really need those shifts covered because it's hella busy with RotK and such. Every single show of it today sold out. I got to work with Charlie. It was fun because all we do is antagonize each other and yell at each other for being mean to one another. It's an endless cycle that never tires for me and Charlie. And I got to work with Adam on Christmas Eve and that was a lot of fun! We were on the phone most of the time, talking nonsense with each other. Adam is a lot of fun and if I were in Erie year round, I would make that sucker my friend and show him there is more life outside of Japanese penpals. The only thing to make work better would be if stupid Ian would get his ass back to Erie. But alas, I don't think that will happen any time soon. Oh well! Work is still good nonetheless. As always.

I am happy to start de-tinseltowning up again tomorrow night with Ace and Becky. That is always a good thing. It's the equivalent of a girl's cocktail night out kind of thing except minus the alcoholic drinks and plus the breakfast buffet. :-)

Christmas was pretty ordinary. I went to midnight mass with my mom and I was "that cougher". I am definitely itchy in the throat always. My mom kept trying to make me suck on the little certs mints and such except it wasn't really working. And she kept egging me to take a sip of the wine so as soothe my throat. Except HELLO I am SICK! If I sip the wine, I might infect the whole congregation. I hissed that to her and I thought she understood. But no... after I passed on the wine, I get back to our seat and she is upset and asks me once again why I didn't take the wine. My mom is so crazy sometimes. I think I get my kookiness from her!

I'm trying to detangle myself from Maroon 5. It's always on in the car so I am trying to change the playlist. It's hard a battle, but I think I'm doing well. I am on gut wrenching music right now. The music that makes you hurt. I think I am masochist when it comes to music. I like the stuff that makes you wanna cry or scream or just be angry. It outlet maybe for the everyday mini-struggles that I go though.

Whenever I am home, I always start to evaluate myself because there is so much thinking time when I am home. I start to wonder why I do what I do and what makes me keep going. And whether everything is what it seems or maybe I just make it appear to be a certain way. I am vague because I really don't know what to type. Just that sometimes, you tend to self doubt. It's not a bad thing, persay. Just a bit tiring, but healthy because it makes me look at this blur called life and that through the blur, some things are clear, and some things not. That's life. 20-20 vision would be boring. :-P

I saw A Nightmare Before Christmas finally. It was artistically beautiful. Good story. I can see why Becky is so obsessed. :-) New Christmas tradition with her.

I should try and get some sleep. I get to open. Fun stuff. I bet tomorrow will be hell. But hey, I wouldn't have it any other way at ttown. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home