Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Agghhh. So tired. At the point of delirium. The ttown xmas party was fun, although bowling always makes me break my nails. And this time it was a doozy. It's pretty bad, but it's OK because I bowled a damn good game. I wish I had brought batteries though, bc I had my digital camera but it ran out of batteries. But luckily Becky had her old school camera, so we are set. It was oodles of fun and this year felt better because I knew more people. Sometimes, though, I still feel out of place, or maybe the word is old? I love everyone at ttown, but I don't think I necesarily fit perfectly in. I'm odd, what can I say. :-) The Millcreek 6 kids were cccrazy and big time gay. Gay Gary was the most intense out of all of them. I swear he was going to sponaneously combust any moment in the night. Too bad Brian Edwards doesn't work at the 6 anymore... he was there last year. He is so gorgeous! Who would have thought he would have turned out to be so ridiculously HOT. Anyways, the shindig ended at 3am and then me and Becky made a quick stop at Tops for batteries and then headed to Tony's place for a crazy Tenacious D marathon where I def fell asleep for a solid 5-10 minutes and Becky as well. Tony has the cutest friggin' cat ever except it tried to bite me. No blood was drawn, so I can't be mad. :-P The Tenacious D was all sorts of crazy, especially the butt baby. AGH! I almost gagged! It was a lot of fun, and I found out Tony is a big Ben Folds fan, along with Tori and Fiona, and well that is hot because those three singers are HOTT! Those are some of my favorites. Hmm I think I will throw on some Ben as we speak. Anyways, we were at Tony's until 6:15am which is ccccrazy... funny how I had said in the last post that 4:30 was the latest in a while and the next night I beat that with 6:15am. Anyways, I had to work at 1pm and thought I would have enough time to sleep. WRONG! Who do I get to wake up to at 9:15am? Well it's uncle ricky and he needs me to open because Maria is sick. Let me say, it was painful to work that shift. I bet I was off, I so was not all there. I didn't sleep until 7am because I had to drop off Becky and then when I got back to my place, the whole neighborhood was without power and it was creepy as all hell walking into my house. And the kitchen door decided to close slowly on its own also and creep me out some more. I called Becky as I was chagning into PJs bc I was scared. :-D I am such a wuss. Anyways, I worked and then Adam finished my shift for me because I wasn't functional, napped for 40 min, and went out with Becky and Amanda. Good, but long and tiring day. Hopefully tonight's sleep will striaghten out my sleeping schedule. I am def not sleeping well.

::yawn:: My eyes hurt. I need to stop. It's 2am, why am I blogging? Oh yeah... because I want to. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home