Wednesday, January 14, 2004

This is the worst way to start off the hardest term I'll ever have at WPI. RA training is killing me. Maybe I shouldn't have come back for C term. I love my residents, but the other stuff is getting tough. It's over for now, but just the past two days have made me feel so anxious and unhappy.

Went to see Chasing Liberty with William. It was good. I was really in an upset mood though because of the day spent with RA training. I enjoyed the movie but any time there was a moment where emotion was running high, I started crying. I couldn't stop. Just lots of tears... I worried that I would almost start sobbing. I haven't felt this upset at a movie since Simon Birch. ::sigh::

I'm not sure what my tears were spilled for. RA training. Stress. Missing people. Love - or the lack there of. Less than perfect friendships. Reality. Poor Becky gets so many calls because I'm wigging out. SHe asked me today if I am ever happy here. Am I? I think I am. But sometimes, this feeling I have today is so overwhelming, how many times can it escalate til it evelates to a place I can't breath?

A talk with Becky always helps. ANyways sleep is necessary since we are apartment looking tomorrow and I have TONS of soccomm tomorrow. :-) Which will be a good thing. Good nite. Pray for a good C term. Please God, let me have a good C term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home