Sunday, January 18, 2004

What's the worse thing to happen to a band you really like? ::thinking:: THEY MAKE IT REALLY BIG. I know it's selfish, but I would prefer a band stay little and good and popular without being crazy mainstream. When they get really big, they get overplayed and it ruins the music for me. People don't get that whole "too much of a good thing" when it comes to airplay. Anyways, I am seeing Maroon 5 everywhere all of a sudden... or at least starting too... they are touring with John Mayer and then that TRL live performance and I am getting scared. They are really good though. Kudos. I just hope I don't stop listening to them. That's the biggest worry.

I cannot get Liz Phair's "Why Can't I" out of my head. Keeps reverberating.
"Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you"

It's all really because of the Win A Date With Tad Hamilton previews. Man I can't wait to see that. If it hadn't been for the darn flat tire... ::shaking fist at my stupid cursed car::

Along Came Polly is happening tomorrow. Yay! Girls outing with Molly and Jess J. Good stuff.

::yawn:: Tired. Kinda cleaned my room finally. Good. I can walk in and out now... impressive? Yeah I know. Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home