Thursday, January 15, 2004

The night before C term. I should be asleep. Instead I'm wide awake. Lots of thoughts running through my head. Worries about friends. Worries about myself, my classes. Let's start the rambling.

LOVE THE APARTMENT. We want it without a doubt. It is so expensive though, $500 and we need a fourth. We have asked a few people. Let's see if some of them work out. I don't know how I will afford it, but I'll somehow make it happen.

Interesting, a guy from Hartford Life stumbled upon my blog when he was googling whether Ben Stiller plays an actuary in Along Came Polly. He emailed me. Very interesting, I must say! :-)

Talked to Becky again. As usual. I need daily support and talks from her. :-) And she needs mine as well. That's what best friends are for.

Goals for the weekend: See Win A Date With Tad Hamilton because I love Topher Grace and see Along Came Polly because I think it's about an actuary! :-D And hang out with Jess J! I miss her. Good to have a class with her.

Speaking of classes, numerical methods looks like hell. Daily homework, 4 mini projects, 2 midterms, a 2 hour final, and lots and lots of matlabs. Let me say, I am not thrilled. I just need to get through this. It's my last class that I need to have for graduation in the math area (besides MQP and all that comes with it). I can do it. I have Jess J with me, we can do this together!

Tired all of a sudden. Sleep will feel so good. Hello C term!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home