Sunday, January 25, 2004

What was my weekend like? Mmm... actually pretty damn good!

Win A Date With Tad Hamilton was GREAT. We all loved it. I kept telling Matt Hazel that he was one of the only single straight guys there. Poor Matt Hazel had sprained his ankle badly but still came. He is a trooper. Although he grimaced at a couple parts of the movie and it wasn't from the pain in his ankle. :-P I guess he didn't like some of the sappiness haha. Our group of people was the oldest there. It was swarming with teeny boppers, mainly female. And I guess Molly was sitting in front of stupid ones who wouldn't shut up, so right in the middle of the movie, Molly couldn't take it and turned around and hissed "SHUT UP!" in a very pissed off way. I wish I could have seen her do that! But it only made the teeny boppers worse. The best line from them all night was at the end when he goes "Oh so your mom is picking us up right?" HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, the movie was great and the group of people all liked it except for Kathleen. The rest of us saps fell in love with Topher Grace. Except Kathleen who loved Josh Duhammel. She is weird. ;-)

The ride home from the movies was excruciating! William does not know how to speed. At certain points in the ride back from Solomon Pond, he was only going 55. It made me cringe. He can't handle going fast than 60. That wouldn't be a bad thing IF THE SPEED LIMIT WASN'T 65! We all ragged on him so bad. :-) Such a granny driver.

Saturday was kinda better in a sense. I got the office cleaned which was great. But the second best thing of the day had to be getting closure with David (I hope he isn't weirded out by me... haha I was quite crazy). Closed the book. It's long overdue. I think I saw this coming over break when me and Ace had that crazy long talk about stuff. She was right. Except now I find myself in a weird void again. And asking myself why do I like quiet Republicans who don't like tickle fights? Really! Why? That is definitely the opposite of me. And really... would they work? Probably not. I am a little bit crazy and need someone who is similarly crazy. I must repeat to myself (over and over again) no Republicans and only people who somewhat like tickle fights. Unless the Republicans change but the likelihood of that is next to none. I've only like so few people at WPI. Now I am back again in the "I don't think I really like anyone" phase. My tickle fight questions really knocked out anyone I could have thought something for. Am I crazy to use the tickle fight question? Probably. But I am crazy so it doesn't matter. And the tickle fight question isn't crazy I guess. It lets me know what type of relationship they could have. Tickle fights are intimate, carefree, fun, tender moments where you can laugh and giggle and just enjoy each other's closeness. So if someone doesn't want that, even just once because I don't want tickle fights all the time whatsoever... just once maybe or whenever it feels right or just the fact that the relationship has potential for a tickle fight, then what do they want when it comes to intimacy? Right? It's OK if you think I am crazy... :-)

The best part of the night had to be going out to Thai Cha Da with Laura, William, and Drew. It was gggggreat. We were there four hours just shooting the breeze and it was just great. Drew just clicks with us so well. :-)

I've got a busy day. PQP stuff, projects to do, films AGD, etc. And next week is retreat city. Agh! Life is really picking up. But really when isn't it? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home