Saturday, February 21, 2004

After a night talking to Tom, I decided pining is not a great thing to be doing. So I did something to stop it. I spoke up. Unfortunately, I was shut down. ::shrug:: A little down... but not out. It get's easier I think each time you get rejected. Oh wait, I lied. :-P But I'm Vonda and I bounce back incredibly well. I don't have time in life to mope. It's such a waste. Thankfully I am going out tonight or I would probably mope a teeny bit and I hate to be weak. Back to the drawing board.

Rules: I must stop liking 1. Quiet people 2. Republicans 3. Non-tickle fight people. (really it's been three in a row I think... yowsers!)

I need to try other flavors. Buck up Vonda, you're only 20. You'll get your first meaningful kiss some day. Most likely not tonight, but SOMEDAY! Right? Yeah that's what I gotta keep telling myself. Agh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home