Friday, February 20, 2004

Most amazing and short dream... MUST WRITE BEFORE I FORGET IT:

Person X and I are at the movies. And then the theatre morphs into a horse carriage ride. Nothings really being said. I turn my head to him. Slow and steady rush. Heads grow closer. Eyes shut. And... kiss. Really stupid grins afterwards.

That is by far the sweetest dream I've ever had about someone in real life. Almost felt real. I could feel the pressure on my lips. ::sigh:: But quickly after, everything morphed into something else and I think Tom was in there somewhere. That means I am dreaming about those on my mind, Person X (because duh, ::shrug:: I like him) and Tom (because I'm seeing that big lug this weekend).

Is this a sign of a good weekend ahead? That dream made me wake up with a slight smile on my face. Impressive. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home