Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Yes. I got Ritual for next year. How wonderful. :-D

ID 2050 is getting more and more "fun". We have a lot of revision to do. We did about an hour and a half today and got through a few pages. Hotness. Tomorrow is our first interview. Nervous? A little!

I've decided to do my best to stop groaning about guys. If they like me, they will let me know. Otherwise, it's not worth the stress and such. I gotta keep a level head on and not let some person get me all worked up when I have tons of other things to throw my energies toward. I am going away in a few weeks so what am I looking for anyways? Oh wait, I know... hope. Hope that there actually is someone out there for me. Are you that person?

Tom Muller this weekend? I hope so! :-D

So I should get some work done. Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home