Wednesday, February 25, 2004

::yawn:: Sleep will feel nice in a few minutes.

Had a talk with Molly. We are gonna keep working at it. Always good to talk. Always. :-)

At CoffeeHouse today, Brenden was hilarious. He is so geeky in this cute way. I love it. The question he asked himself tonight was "What is the weight of music?" And he seriously tried to figure it out. It was HOT. Haha. :-)

The term is really winding down and I am still slacking it up. I have a feeling the next few days will involve next to none sleep. So I will get it all tonight. ;-)

David comes back to the States on Saturday! Wicked excited! He'll be a whole new person to me. OK, not really haha. But I am still very happy to get to see him.

Agh! I just realized I am not going to see William for a while once C term ends! :-( My joo... we will just have to be email whores since cell phones won't be happening. ::tear::

Today is Ash Wednesday... if I were a good Catholic I would go to mass. Hahahahahaa. :-D Shh, don't tell my mom! It would kill her!

Denmark needs to just get here already. I cannot wait to go. I will avoid love affairs with any of my partners, threesomes with my partners, and the terrible triangle. I will also make sure NOT to lose my bus pass. And buy a new pair of sneaker because there will be tons of walking. Just my favorite. Hey as long as there aren't hills :-D

Venice is turning out to be tougher to plan. Let's hope we can do it.

I will miss WPI in D term because I think D term is one of the best terms. Oh well! Next year...

No more rambling... early morning tomorrow... I think... Let's hope! Zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home