Sunday, February 22, 2004

::squint:: Quite tired right now.

Cloud 9 was a decent time. Unfortunately, LCA's tragic flaw is that it plays bad music AKA non-stop techno. But it was still a good time. The most common thing to happen to me would be a resident seeing me and screaming "Mom! Agh! What are you doing here?" Hahahaha. They were so excited because they thought I was drinking. Suckas... mom doesn't do that. :-P The other funny incident was when I was getting a pop and all of a sudden, these beefy guys pass by and I don't recognize them but the one guy looks at me and screams "Vonda!" and I am confused because I don't know him! But what do ya know... he is one of the many beefy SNAP abusers. It was amusing. He told me he was hoping I was going to be his driver tonight. ::eyes roll:: How famous I feel. :-P A lot of people were there and it was nice to dance and let off some steam. Paul was there and in his usual Paul way, snuggled and let me know that I looked good tonight. Bertini was semi-drunk and on the prowl for a certain someone. There is something going on between Drew and Marcie maybe? And the LCA chapter from RPI was there... and the best part was that they fit right in because they were kinda dorky. Ha. Decent time for my one and only party of the year. :-P

Did I mention I have the bestest friend in the entire world? It's 3:30 in the morning and I've had a semi-rollercoastery day and the one person I want to call actaully calls me right as I think about calling her... even though it's 3:30 in the morning!! She is amazing and it's creepy how that just happened... I was about to call her and she calls me first. :-) She called to tell me that she was thinking of me since she was at Eat'n'Park with Ace, Tony, and Jeff and it wasn't the same without me. I miss her. And everyone at home. Especially on days like this when I just need a bit more support and better cheering up. I put up a good fake front for everyone. It's something I've gotten good at over the span of my life. So few know what's real and what's not. And so few can pierce through.

Time with Tom Muller was great. All we did was talk the entire time really. And it wasn't one sided either. :-) I've known him since I was 5, but I still don't KNOW him. And I told him that. This has probably been one of the most insightful times I've spent with Tom. I feel like I've gotten to see more of the real him in the past day or two than ever before. It was great. I wish I could rope him into staying at my apartment for the summer. That is, if I stay at the apartment for the summer. We will see. Even if he doesn't stay, I'm sure we will hang out.

The talks with Tom also let me know just how screwy I am. Yowsers. It also made things clear to me. Set things in motion. Good bye to the stuff bringing me down. :-)

Kill Bill is such an amazing masterpiece. Really. Wow. I'm tempted to watch it for the third time later today. I saw it with Tom at Wesleyan. Still good as the first time.

I want someone to appreciate my weirdness. Love my weirdness. And be just as weird as I am. I believe in a thing called love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home