Friday, March 05, 2004

It's almost 5am and here I am, still packing. And now blogging. It's all very surreal right now. I am going to be abroad in one week. I am going to leave the North American continent. I am going to be fully submersed in another culture. I'm gonna go Danish for 8 full weeks. :-)

Today was interesting. All I did was run errands and hand in my proposal. Saw 8 of Bass. They were cute. Had a great mini-Starbucks run with William and Laura. And then said good bye to William. :-( I'm not gonna see him for a few months. My joo... that will stink. And after that the night kinda stunk due to the fact that I was invited to three separate parties/get togethers and guess what? I couldn't go to any of them because I am stuck on duty. So I decided to reorganize all my books and notebooks and holepunch every mother friggin sheet of paper and yeah. Except right now they are all piled on the floor because I don't know if I should put it in the box since the box will be ridiculously heavy if I do that. I will decide in the morning. I still have to dismantle the two lights and pack the microwave in its box. I can't believe that next year... I won't be a resident of Daniels Hall. I will miss this lovely building but I cannot wait to room with William, Laura, and Drew. It's going to be such a good time! I'm so glad the landlord let me store my stuff there even though it's a few months early. Nice old guy. :-)

I didn't even get to say goodbye to everyone. :-( And some people are graduating. Not fair.

One of the perks of my packing crazy night was getting a text message from Becky. She is in Arizon or Vegas right now. She will be 21 this Saturday. Scary. What's even scarier is that I'll be 21 in 10 days. March 15... agh! When did I get so old? Anyways, my best friend rocks. She knows how to perk me up without even realizing it.

The most interesting thing of the night had to be getting a random email at 2am. Someone has a crush on me! Crazy! Too bad it's the worst timing ever but really that's life. I don't know him too well... seems nice. Wonder what he is like... I guess I'll find out someday! I was wicked flattered. :-)

::yawn:: Must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home